Job Description For Sr. Analyst, FP&A - RevGen
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Sr. Analyst, FP&A - RevGen to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
The Sr. Analyst, FP&A - Revenue Generation will be a key member of the corporate finance team and provide support for our Revenue Generation (RevGEN) functions which include loyalty and partnerships, brand marketing, digital, revenue management, PR, and global sales. These functions support the promotion and growth of our global brands through a multi-faceted customer facing approach and help generate over $300M in revenues annually. This role will be responsible for supporting the forecast and budget process for departmental revenues and expenses while also supporting the RevGEN operations teams to ensure they meet financial targets. This individual will partner with cross functional teams around the organization to ensure there is diligent expense management and that risks and opportunities are highlighted and planned for accordingly. This role will be a critical role in the month end close and forecast process, as well as annual budget and long-term strategic planning processes.
- Develop accurate monthly forecasts and budgets
- Support analysis of impacts in the global marketing funds
- Help develop variance commentary which highlights significant changes and explains any potential impacts to achieving goals and targets
- Provide financial reporting to finance and operational leadership teams which highlights performance, risks and opportunities, and areas of focus for the teams to action on
- Develop relationship with business teams as main point of contact for month end close processes, such as accrual preparation and forecast reconciliations
- Assist with internal processes for approving marketing investments and measuring ROI
- Work with cross functional partners to develop business cases that measure ROI and track performance for cutting edge investments
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior leadership
This role will be interacting with the business partners of our RevGen functions and is expected to effectively communicate results and collaborate on efforts to drive performance. They will be expected to work both autonomously within the context of the finance group, but also collaboratively with business partners throughout the organization.Scope/Financial Responsibility
As mentioned above, this role will assist in the management of the global marketing funds which drive more than $300M of revenue and expenses annually. These are publicly reported financials, and also shared in varying level of details with our franchisees.Abilities/Key Competencies/Skills
This role requires a strong financial background, and the ability to communicate and present results to business partners throughout the organization. Additionally, the individual in this role must be detail oriented and results driven in order to be able to report data and develop presentations which can be used both internally as well as for external consumption. Ideal candidate has strong Excel skills and experience working with large data sets and financial modeling.Experience/Certificates/Education
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Business degree or MBA a plus, but not required
- CPA, or experience with accounting standards encouraged, but not required
This role will report into the Manager, FP&A - Revenue Generation.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: