Job Description For SR Manager, Loyalty Technology Platforms
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a SR Manager, Loyalty Technology Platforms to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
Wyndham Hotel & Resorts' Loyalty Product & Technology team drives the innovation and process excellence behind hospitalities #1 loyalty program - Wyndham Rewards. The Senior Manager, Loyalty Technology Platforms will be responsible for supporting the Wyndham Rewards platform roadmap, interfacing with cross functional teams to launch new product features and marketing campaigns. S/he will ensure development and execution of product roadmap is in line with product and business strategy. This hands on leader will collaborate with business and technical teams including Loyalty Marketing, IT, Digital Product, Content, and 3rd Party Partners.
The ideal candidate should be extremely curious, analytical, understand Marketing Technology, and have experience delivering impactful software solutions.
- Support of the Wyndham Rewards technology roadmap including requirement gathering, documentation, user acceptance testing and post production support activities.
- Works with internal and external technology teams to identify solutions that efficiently and effectively meet business needs across a wide spectrum of projects.
- Oversees the execution and implementation of the project.
- Manage an internal team for the implementation, execution, testing and tracking of Wyndham Rewards promotions and strategic Partnership Integrations
- Provide subject matter expertise and participate in loyalty impacting Digital Product projects.
- Work closely with 3rd Party platform provider to set sprint deliverables and ensure timely delivery of enhancements.
- Review customer feedback across Members, Hotel Franchisees, and Call Center to identify opportunities to improve the Loyalty Platform and its myriad integration points.
- General program operations support for marketing, international marketing, web, operations, member services, training and finance teams.
- Understand and advocate the strategic business and customer priorities of the loyalty marketing team.
- Keep up with emerging loyalty technologies and trends.
- Product management and execution in all areas of a software development lifecycle: triage, requirements analysis, implementation, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, rollout, and ongoing support.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities across diverse stakeholders and systems.
- Great communication and leadership abilities - lead and influence teams across department teams to accomplish program projects and goals.
- Strong documentation skills (business processes, root cause analysis, business requirements, etc.).
- Organization and follow up.
- Commitment to process and program excellence.
- Basic data analysis skills (Excel skills, understanding of databases).
- Strong business acumen. Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills towards development of product strategy and solutions to day-to-day issues.
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Conceptual understanding of API's and data delivery technologies a plus.
- Must have the ability to Innovate, Collaborate, Think Big, and Have Fun.
Organizational Relationships/Reporting Structure
- Bachelor's degree (or commensurate experience) required.
- Experience with API's and data integrations to deliver personalized experiences across marketing technologies.
- 3+ years of progressive work experience managing technology products, marketing or product development.Exposure to internet application technologies, hospitality and/or consumer loyalty is a plus.
- Understanding of Project Management Life Cycle and methodologies.
- Understanding of and experience using project management tools and techniques.Confluence and Jira a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-department, multi-stakeholder environment where priorities and participation shift.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
The role reports to Senior Director - Loyalty Technology
Collaborates with and / or oversight of activities of:
- Wyndham Rewards team members: marketing, international marketing, web, operations, member services, training and finance.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Digital & IT including Product, Content, Production Support, Engineering, and Project Management Office.
- Third party vendors, service providers and program partners.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: