Hotels & Resorts
Clearwater Beach, United States
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Turndown Attendant
Wyndham Grand is now seeking a Turndown Attendant to join our team at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach location in Clearwater , Florida .
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for freshening guestrooms, responding to Housekeeping service requests and cleaning rooms as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Review turndown list and stock caddie to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly turndown guestrooms. Review list for any special requests.
- Turndown each assigned room according to Wyndham International standards.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat, swept and vacuumed.
- Prepare housekeeping cleaning cart for next days use.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Deliver guest laundry to rooms.
- Operate pagers and radios efficiently and professionally when communicating with hotel staff.
- Deliver guest requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach , 100 Coronado Drive , Clearwater , Florida 33767 Employment Status: