Hotels & Resorts
Parsippany, United States
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For VP, Field Lead Generation
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a VP, Field Lead Generation to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a dynamic, motivated and creative thinker who is excited about the opportunity to directly impact the sales organization and help shape strategy. This role will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Lead Generation team, measured by the performance/quality of the achievement of their sales targets.
Key Responsibilities and Competencies
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Oversee lead generation teams responsible for generating new business leads and proactively navigating the prospect opportunity through the sales process.
- Collaborating with teams across the sales funnel.
- Develop a deployment strategy for the team focused on effectiveness and maximizing potential in target markets and territories.
- Develop and coach team members to engage prospects in a dialogue to understand their needs/expectations and how that aligns with Wyndham's value proposition.
- Build and own a robust and targeted pipeline of new customers and contact lists, details of which will be well documented within the CRM.
- Participate in industry conferences, networking events and consortia relevant to your respective territory or customer base.
- Managing a comprehensive training program for onboarding new hires and ongoing reinforcement.
- High sales acumen and a passion for coaching, leading, and building teams.
- Demonstrated consistent and self-sufficient ability to develop and close sales pipeline.
- A solid understanding of technology and marketing programs.
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities.
- Strong business, communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Must have ability to working in a fast pace change environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent judgment in evaluating opportunities for the company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic certification with at least 5 years of relevant and direct sales experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% of the time.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: