Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
- Hotels Clubs and Spas (6288)
- Retail/ Shopping Malls (287)
- Restaurant/ Bars and café (248)
- Catering Companies (62)
- Airlines (47)
- Cruise lines/Ships (43)
- Facilities Management (7)
- Other Industry (7)
- Hospitality Suppliers (6)
- Management Consultancy (3)
- Travel Industry (3)
- Hospitality Management Schools (1)
- PR and Advertising (0)
Search By Department
- Front Office/Rooms Division (1662)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (895)
- Food and Beverage Service (872)
- Food Production/ Kitchen (716)
- Housekeeping (394)
- Engineering and projects (385)
- General Management/ GM (359)
- Retail/Store Management (240)
- Spa and Health Club (206)
- Finance and Accounts (201)
- Human Resources (HR) (157)
- Kitchen Stewarding (122)
- Customer Service (115)
- Administration and Secretary (111)
- Security and Transport (79)
- Other Department (77)
- Revenue Management (65)
- IT and Computers (56)
Search By Location
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- NEW BARS AND RESTAURANTS OPEN IN BUENOS AIRES FOR EVERY PALETTE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – March 22, 2017 – Early 2017 is giving foodies much to celebrate in Buenos Aires. Some of the city’s best known chefs and mixologists are opening new restaurants and bars across the Argentine capital, giving a chance to not only sample new flavors but to explore up and ...
- The Palace Downtown Dubai Launches Sustainable Menus in Support of Earth Hour
- The Palace Downtown Dubai, the elegant Arabesque hotel under Emaar Hospitality Group’s premium luxury portfolio, Address Hotels + Resorts, will take part in Earth Hour on Saturday, March 25, 2017, between 8.30pm and 9.30pm, in addition to launching its exclusive organic menu for one week as part of ...
- Turkish Airlines wins PATWA International Award for “Best Airline – Best Inflight Catering” category at ITB Berlin 2017
- The International Council of Pacific Area Travel Writers Association (PATWA) has recently awarded Turkish Airlines Inc., the PATWA International Award under the category “Best Airline – Best Inflight Catering”. The prestigious award was received by Mr. Ahmet OLMUSTUR, Chief Marketing Officer of ...
- AWARD-WINNING ITALIAN RESTAURANT SERVES GAME MENU
- Hilton Abu Dhabi treats food connoisseurs in the capital to an exclusive dinner experience with its new menu inspired by game meats.The Italian Game menu is available for dinner at Bocca restaurant from 7 pm until 10.30pm until March 31stand is designed by Executive Chef Walter Miculan for those ...
- DXB Grill is the latest new dining outlet to be unveiled at the Millennium Airport Hotel
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai Launches DXB GrillDXB Grill is the latest new dining outlet to be unveiled at the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, serving up a revolutionary take on the traditional steak and seafood restaurant.Contemporary classic décor marries with a new dining concept that ...
- CELEBRATE EARTH HOUR AT AL WADI DESERT
- On March 25th, between 8.30pm and 9.30pm, Al Wadi Desert invites guests to take part in the most important environmental event of the year, Earth Hour. Celebrated since 2008 in the UAE, the initiative founded by World Wildlife Fund for Nature (WWF) raises awareness on sustainability issues on the ...
- Ramada Ajman to boost customer service experience
- Ramada Ajman to boost customer service experience Inks deal with ProntoResolved software for efficient and sustainable solutions Seeking to provide a more efficient and prompt service to its guests, Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman recently inked a partnership with ProntoResolved. The ...
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISM TO DUBAI HIT A RECORD 12 PER CENT YEAR-TO-DATE GROWTH AS SURGES IN CHINESE AND RUSSIAN VOLUMES SET 2017 OFF ON A STRONG TRAJECTORY
- Dubai’s tourism sector kicks off 2017 in high gear as the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) reported a stellar 12 per cent year-on-year growth over the first two months of 2017, which saw Dubai welcoming just over three million visitors, nearly four times the rate of the ...
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE: THE ESSENTIAL DESTINATION FOR ART LOVERS
- With Dubai Art Season 2017 in full swing, now is the perfect time for culture vultures and avid followers of fashion to plan a visit to the Middle East’s most exciting city. For travelers looking to immerse themselves in the heart of the city’s creative scene, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International ...
- STEIGENBERGER HOTEL BUSINESS BAY GOES DARK FOR EARTH HOUR
- By spending an hour in the dark this Saturday on the occasion of Earth Hour 2017, Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay will join millions around the world to send a powerful message about a brighter future for the planet. Earth Hour is a worldwide event that encourages individuals, communities, ...