Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Sales and Marketing/PR (718)
- Front of House (587)
- Chefs (580)
- Food and Beverage Service (567)
- Other Department (248)
- Finance and Accounts (200)
- Animation and Recreation (199)
- Housekeeping (190)
- General Management (172)
- Engineering (135)
- Kitchen Stewarding (55)
- IT and Computers (54)
- Human Resources (HR) (48)
- Security (43)
- Purchase and Stores (39)
- Head Office/Corporate (37)
- Training and Development (29)
- Transport (11)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (352)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (227)
- Commis Chef (208)
- Chef de Partie (177)
- Sales Manager (163)
- Sales Assistant (150)
- Guest Relations Officer (144)
- Housekeeping Attendant (139)
- Restaurant Manager (127)
- Hostess (122)
- Store Manager (99)
- Front Office Manager (98)
- Sous Chef (91)
- Sales & Marketing Director (82)
- Banqueting Manager (81)
- Front Office Agent (81)
- Technician (79)
- Sales Executive (74)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Palazzo Versace Dubai Kicks Off the New Season with a Bang!
- Palazzo Versace Dubai, kicks off the new season with a bang. With curated dining, where each venue is a tribute to Versace’s signature works; explore eight of Dubai’s delightfully contrasting Versace themed restaurants and bars that grace the luxury hotel, and enjoy al fresco dining with views of ...
- Turkish Airlines reached the highest monthly Load Factor in August with 85.6% LF.
- Turkish Airlines, who has recently announced the results of passenger and cargo traffic in August, achieved the highest monthly load factor (LF) in its history with 85.6%. On top of the strong base effect of August 2017, growth in the number of passengers, revenue per kilometer and load factor, is ...
- Celebrate Saudi National Day in Dubai with Fabulous Deals at Attractions and Theme Parks
- With celebrations underway in Dubai on the joyous occasion of the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, some of the emirate’s malls, famous landmarks, attractions and theme parks have also rolled out the red carpet for Saudi guests this weekend, with a range of enticing deals and offers.The ...
- Indulge in a Culinary Journey and Celebrate 20 years of Gastronomy at the Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
- This season, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai celebrates its 20th year of culinary excellence with three signature restaurants showcasing modern and timeless dishes, each representing gourmet highlights of the last two decades.The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai opened its door to welcome Ladies and Gentlemen in ...
- BiCE New Offers - Truffles and Gnocchi Promotions
- Dubai’s favourite Italian restaurant, BiCE Ristorante, features a fresh, contemporary look, stunning outdoor terrace, and an authentic Italian menu with a modern twist. This season, guests are invited to enjoy the delicious menu and the below promotions, carefully crafted by the talented Head Chef ...
- Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi Extends Weekend Brunch Offer
- Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi is delighted to announce ‘The Brunch Express’, a brand new family themed brunch taking place every Saturday at Origins, offering a fun-filled afternoon for every age. This impressive venue, which is already well-known in Abu Dhabi for it’s legendary Friday brunches, is extending ...
- Dubai Tourism Reinforces its Commitment to China with Ground-breaking Two-day Conference Attended by 900 Delegates
- Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) today kicked off its inaugural Dubai China Conference, further reinforcing the emirate’s deep and continued commitment to China, bolstered by a huge attendance of 900 local dignitaries, stakeholders and Chinese partners. Taking ...
- Miss Tess Turns One
- This September, Miss Tess, the unconventional Asian street-food kitchen & bar at Taj Dubai with the monster personality is turning one! To celebrate a year of success Miss Tess invites its fans for an unforgettable evening inspired by the golden age of Asian cinema - packed full of ...
- Abu Dhabi Takes Top Spot in 2018 Safest Cities in the World Ranking
- Abu Dhabi has been named the safest city in the world for the second year running by Numbeo, a website that curates and collates data to develop the world’s largest user-contributed database about cities and countries worldwide. Surpassing more than 300 cities across the world, including Tokyo, ...
- Marriott International Celebrates First Graduation of Tahseen Hospitality Leadership Training Program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Reinforces Its Commitment to the Kingdom Through Its Focus On Nationalization Hotel Group Currently Employs Over 5000 Associates Across 24 Operating Hotels in The KingdomToday, Marriott International, the world’s leading hotel company, celebrated the graduation of its first intake of students ...