Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Sales and Marketing/PR (558)
- Front of House (547)
- Chefs (495)
- Food and Beverage Service (489)
- Other Department (215)
- Housekeeping (181)
- Finance and Accounts (168)
- General Management (154)
- Animation and Recreation (119)
- Engineering (119)
- Human Resources (HR) (55)
- Head Office/Corporate (46)
- IT and Computers (41)
- Kitchen Stewarding (39)
- Security (37)
- Purchase and Stores (28)
- Training and Development (24)
- Facilities Management (9)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (367)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (182)
- Commis Chef (156)
- Sales Manager (153)
- Chef de Partie (150)
- Guest Relations Officer (127)
- Housekeeping Attendant (116)
- Hostess (102)
- Sous Chef (102)
- Restaurant Manager (101)
- Front Office Manager (81)
- Store Manager (80)
- Banqueting Manager (77)
- Front Office Agent (67)
- Sales Assistant (67)
- Concierge (63)
- Sales & Marketing Director (61)
- Chief Engineer (58)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Address Montgomerie Introduces Hubbly Bubbly
- Surrounded by the views of the lakes and lush greens, Monty’s has come to be the perfect neighbourhood restaurant and is a fantastic place to unwind by the 18th hole over surreal views. Indulge in one Hubbly Bubbly, two soft beverages and one portion of Mini Burgers at Monty’s at just AED 121.Make ...
- The H Dubai Hotel Appoints New Executive Chef
- Dubai, UAE March 2019 – The H Dubai Hotel is pleased to announce the appointment of Hamzeh Saffaf Mahmoud as the new Executive Chef, looking after all operation for the hotel main kitchen.Chef Hamzeh joins from Rotana Hotels, with over 11 years of experience in UAE market. He started his ...
- Vegan-friendly Menu in Celebration of World Health Day at Address Downtown
- Falling on Sunday 7 April 2019, Address Downtown, the iconic flagship hotel of Address Hotels + Resorts, comes together in support of local wellness initiatives and will offer guests and residents.The popular home-styled dining outlet, The Restaurant at Address Downtown, will launch a ...
- Four Seasons UAE Collection Properties Awarded Prestigious Five-star Ratings in Forbes Travel Guide 2019
- Dubai, UAE, March, 2019: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading luxury hospitality company, has been awarded five-star ratings for all of its UAE Collection properties in the Forbes Travel Guide 2019. The awards represent the highest honour available in the prestigious annual ...
- New General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach is proud to announce the appointment of Ms. Amery Burleigh, an American national, to the role of General Manager. Ms. Burleigh joins the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach after 6 years as General Manager of Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, Australia where she was ...
- Occidental at Xcaret Destination Earns Coveted Green Globe Certification
- MIAMI, FL. (March 2019) – For the second year in a row, the all-inclusive Riviera Maya resort Occidental at Xcaret Destination has been awarded the Green Globe certification. The certification promotes the implementation of sustainability standards in the operation and management of ...
- MOTN Festival to Present ‘To Zayed Salam’ Cine-concert as a Tribute to the UAE’s Founding Father
- Abu Dhabi, UAE, 20 March 2019: The Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) will conclude the final day of the Mother of the Nation Festival with a presentation of the spectacular cine-concert, ‘To Zayed Salam’.The highlight of Festival’s closing day on 23 March, the ...
- Arabian Hotel Investment Conference 2019
- Synchronised for Success at AHIC 2019Jonathan Worsley, Chairman of Bench Events, previews the major topics to be discussed at AHIC 2019, which will bring the critical need for alignment among hospitality industry developers, investors, owners and operators under the spotlight.Under the theme ...
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr Welcomes New General Manager
- Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, 20 March 2019: Rixos Bab Al Bahr has announced the appointment of the dynamic Mehdi Serrour as its new General Manager.With more than three decades of regional and international experience, Mehdi Serrour brings progressive methods in leadership and a pragmatic approach to ...
- Bots, A.I, Wearables and VR to Create Billion-dollar Savings in the Tourism Industry
- The global airline industry expected to make savings of up to US$30 billion in the next 15 years due to Internet of Things (IoT) implementation42 million domestic service robotics estimated to be sold between 2016 and 2019Cutting-edge technology and innovation show theme for ATM 2019The impact of ...