Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (152)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (128)
- Front of House (100)
- Chefs (92)
- Other Department (79)
- Housekeeping (50)
- Finance and Accounts (46)
- General Management (39)
- Engineering (38)
- Animation and Recreation (23)
- Human Resources (HR) (13)
- Head Office/Corporate (10)
- Kitchen Stewarding (10)
- Security (10)
- Purchase and Stores (7)
- IT and Computers (6)
- Training and Development (6)
- Facilities Management (5)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (119)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (54)
- Commis Chef (45)
- Sales Manager (42)
- Technician (27)
- Front Office Manager (25)
- Housekeeping Attendant (25)
- Hostess (22)
- Sales Executive (22)
- Guest Relations Officer (19)
- Restaurant Manager (19)
- Front Office Agent (18)
- Chef de Partie (16)
- Reservations Agent (16)
- Bartender (15)
- Chief Engineer (15)
- Food & Beverage Steward (15)
- Receptionist (15)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Two Seasons Hotel Dubai: Safety is Our Priority
- With the ever changing development of Corona virus (Covid-19); that has affected over 160 countries around the globe, we at Two Seasons Hotels & Apartments are committed to live up by our Core Values to take care of our guests and colleagues.We are vigilantly monitoring all the events of ...
- At-home Yoga Tips for a Healthy Mind, Body & Soul by Jumeirah Group
- Dubai, UAE, April 5 2020: People across the globe are adapting to the ‘new normal’ and embracing staying home with family and loved ones. Jumeirah wants to bring a world of difference into your home and encourage you to carve out some ‘me’ time and focus on your health and wellbeing during ...
- Emirates: First Passenger Flights Post Suspension
- Approvals obtained to fly passengers outbound from the UAE to some destinations from 06 April. Initial flights to commence from Dubai to London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris, Zurich and BrusselsStringent entry restrictions remain in place at these destinations as well as others across the world; ...
- Avani Welcomes New Executives in Thailand, Maldives and Indonesia
- Bangkok, 2nd April 2020: Avani Hotels & Resorts (www.avanihotels.com) is announcing a number of key appointments for its new hotels in Thailand, Indonesia and the Maldives.Avani Ao Nang Cliff Krabi Resort and Avani+ Koh Lanta Resort, ThailandIn Thailand’s south - Avani Ao Nang Cliff ...
- Worldchefs Congress 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19
- PARIS: March 31, 2020 - Worldchefs Board of Directors announced today that the 2020 Worldchefs Congress previously scheduled from July 29 to August 1, 2020, in Saint Petersburg, Russia has been canceled due to the global pandemic caused by COVID-19.Worldchefs President Thomas Gugler ...
- Self-Isolation Baking with Pierre Marcolini
- Staying home?Following donations of chocolates to front line staff in Paris, London and Brussles, world-renowned chocolatier, Pierre Marcolini, shares some of his most popular recipes so you are able to replicate at home, with or without your kids!Whip up his Flourless Chocolate Cake or Crème ...
- Azerbaijan Tourism Board | World International Day of Monuments and Sites
- 1st April 2019: For as long as humanity has existed, man has built monuments to commemorate deities, people and events. These structures and spaces act as physical archives of the past, representing a version of history. Woven with memories and experiences, their presence reveals visible ...
- Millennium CEO, Kevork Deldelian, Hails the Efforts of Hoteliers Heroes
- To: All Hoteliers across the globeSubject: Kudos to all HoteliersMany hotels across the globe are used for quarantine, stranded travellers and long term guests staying in ...
- Anantara Offers Guests Travel Escapism while Staying at Home
- Anantara celebrates every day with an invitation to discover a new passion, whether it’s indigenous Spice Spoons cooking classes, Anantara Spa rituals that channel local wellness traditions, or unique travel experiences that are true memory makers. With the current situation worldwide, Anantara ...
- Emirates SkyCargo Calibrates Cargo Operations
- Dubai, UAE, 31 March 2020- On Monday 30 March 2020, an Emirates SkyCargo flight carrying close to 500,000 Covid-19 testing kits landed at Sao Paulo airport in Brazil. The kits were moved from Guangzhou via Dubai by the air cargo carrier on the first of two such flights operated to transport ...