Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (648)
- Front of House (487)
- Chefs (470)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (402)
- Other Department (175)
- Housekeeping (172)
- General Management (152)
- Finance and Accounts (120)
- Engineering (93)
- Animation and Recreation (80)
- Human Resources (HR) (48)
- Security (37)
- Head Office/Corporate (32)
- IT and Computers (31)
- Training and Development (31)
- Kitchen Stewarding (30)
- Purchase and Stores (25)
- Facilities Management (7)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (344)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (219)
- Commis Chef (161)
- Front Office Manager (157)
- Guest Relations Officer (139)
- Chef de Partie (134)
- Sous Chef (115)
- Sales Manager (112)
- Housekeeping Attendant (111)
- Banqueting Manager (110)
- Hostess (101)
- Restaurant Manager (94)
- Front Office Agent (69)
- Technician (61)
- Bartender (56)
- Chief Engineer (47)
- Sales Executive (46)
- Sales & Marketing Director (45)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
- For the past years, Park Regis Kris Kin had showcase a diverse range of Festive Season offers on its food & beverage outlets. This season, the offers were introduced in a different twist as the hotel hosted the first-ever Christmas tree lighting ceremony in the hotel lobby. It was attended by ...
- World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park: Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi, UAE, 15 December 2019: Spanning an area of 1.65 million square feet, Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi was named the world’s “Largest Indoor Theme Park” by Guinness World Records™. The park, which opened its doors on Yas Island in July 2018, also stands as the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. ...
- Chef Lendl Pereira appointed as the new Chef De Cuisine for Lexington Grill at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
- RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE – December 2019 – Hilton Hotels is pleased to announce the appointment of Lendl Pereira as Chef de Cuisine at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah’s award winning restaurant Lexington Grill. Beginning his career with the world-renowned Taj Hotels group in Mumbai, Lendl worked with ...
- Spectacular Festive Offers at Dukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
- Great British Restaurant invites visitors to a festive-inspired Best Dress Brunch on 19th December followed by a Christmas Brunch on 25th December 1pm – 4pmWest 14th Steakhouse will throw an evening Christmas Brunch from 7pm – 10.30pmNew Year’s Eve celebrations welcomes guests to A ...
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts to Expand in Oman
- DUBAI, 11th December 2019 – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts – the world’s largest hotel franchising company with over 9,200 hotels across more than 80 countries – continues to ramp up its expansion across the Middle East with the opening of two new hotels in Muscat, Oman.Marking the ...
- Raj Rana appointed as the new CEO for Citymax Hotels
- Dubai, UAE – December 2019: Citymax Hotels, the award-winning hotel brand, is pleased to announce with immediate effect, the appointment of Raj Rana as its new Chief Executive Officer. Raj brings over 30 years of international hospitality experience and has held leadership positions in the USA, ...
- Triple Victories for Four Points by Sheraton for Hospitality Excellence
- Situated close to the city’s traditional roots and towering skyscrapers of the city, Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai is connected to the heart of Dubai’s historic district. The hotel is strategically placed to ensure ease of business and exploration and is home to the popular authentic ...
- Celebrate the Holiday Season at Rosewood Abu Dhabi
- Rosewood Abu Dhabi is celebrating the festive season in style, with experiences ranging from a Nutcracker-inspired afternoon tea, a bake sale and a Christmas Social special, to a tree lighting event, grape and cheese nights and a variety of festive-themed brunches and set menus across all its ...
- Radisson Hotel Group’s “Box Appeal” campaign distributes 9,000 boxes to UAE labourers
- Residents fill the boxes with necessities, including T-shirt, cap, disposable razors, shaving cream, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, talcum powder, small hand towel, comb, antibacterial soap, and shampoo. Filling a box with 12 mandatory items doesn’t cost more than Dh50-Dh60 ...
- Successful Re-Certification after Rebranding of Two Seasons Hotel
- Two Seasons Hotel and Apartments Dubai has achieved major improvements in a many of the Green Globe key indicators including carbon footprint per occupied room, and food and waste reduction through the modification of their recycling programmes.The hotel has achieved scores of 78% in 2017 and 85% ...