Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Front of House (701)
- Food and Beverage Service (697)
- Chefs (676)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (551)
- Housekeeping (308)
- Finance and Accounts (225)
- Other Department (205)
- Animation and Recreation (177)
- General Management (169)
- Engineering (156)
- Security (65)
- Human Resources (HR) (62)
- Kitchen Stewarding (59)
- Purchase and Stores (56)
- IT and Computers (43)
- Head Office/Corporate (37)
- Training and Development (26)
- Health and Safety (16)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (296)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (292)
- Commis Chef (215)
- Housekeeping Attendant (207)
- Chef de Partie (205)
- Guest Relations Officer (160)
- Hostess (148)
- Restaurant Manager (146)
- Sales Manager (141)
- Front Office Manager (106)
- Sous Chef (106)
- Front Office Agent (104)
- Banqueting Manager (95)
- Technician (78)
- Sales Executive (75)
- Concierge (73)
- Sales & Marketing Director (71)
- Chief Engineer (69)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Emirati Travelers to Turkey Increases by 28% in 2017
- According to the latest data released by the Turkish Consulate General Cultural and Information Office in Dubai, on the visitor statistics from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries to Turkey, Emirati travelers from the UAE to Turkey increased by 28.83% in 2017 as compared to 2016 ...
- Farzi Café Makes Mornings Magical with its Signature Breakfast Menu
- The Farzi Café Modern Spice Bistro offers a gourmet breakfast experience, including local delicacies and international favourites, with a Farzi twist in a stylish location in City Walk. They say “happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast” but at Farzi Café, Dubai, there’s happiness in ...
- It's Official ... The Philippines is Home to the Top Three Best Island in the World!
- The islands of Boracay, the Cebu and Visayan Islands, and Palawan in the Philippines have been named the first, second and third (respectively) in its ‘Best Island in the World’ category of Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards 2017.“Boracay, Cebu and Palawan are three fantastic examples of ...
- Dubai Travellers to Discover What Sweet Dreams are Made of at 30,000 feet with British Airways
- The airline rolls out an enhanced sleep proposition with its new bedding from The White Company and restaurant style dining service on its Dubai – London routeBritish Airways’ Club World customers travelling between Dubai and London will benefit from an even better night’s sleep in the sky as the ...
- Dubai Calendar’s Top Event Pick for Spring
- Whether you are a sports enthusiast, culture vulture or are looking for some family fun, there is an event for you in DubaiWith something new to do, try, taste or experience in Dubai, keeping track of everything can be difficult. Dubai Calendar’s website and app is a free resource that allows ...
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham JBR named Best Short Stay Accommodation
- Bagged back to back UAE Business Awards Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham JBR was again recognised at the recent UAE Business Awards organised by MEA Markets magazine. The hotel was named as the Best Short Stay Accommodation in Dubai.A back to back win, the property was also named as the Most ...
- The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa Appoints New Director of F&B
- "The next best thing to eating food, is talking about it and elevating the dining scene into a preferred destination for experiential cuisine and wine". Abhay Singh is appointed Director of Food & Beverage for The Westin Langkawi Resort & ...
- Ghaya Grand Hotel's partnership with Hozpitality.com proved to be the perfect solution.
- I approached Hozpitality.com because Ghaya Grand Hotel is a competitive giant in the hospitality industry, offering its guests a luxurious experience in Dubai. To maintain our high brand standard we needed a vast and reliable source/ talent pool to fulfill our hiring needs.Our ...
- DCT Abu Dhabi will be the First Arab City to Host PATA ATRTCM
- Al Ain Region to Become First Arab City to Host the Pacific Asia Travel Association Adventure Travel and Responsible Tourism Conference and Mart Emirate becomes host city of choice after joining the Association in 2016, reaffirming its position as a leading cultural, leisure and MICE ...
- Journey Through Asia and to the Shores of Australia
- Asia Asia and the Atlantic take part in Dubai Restaurant Week Discover the secrets of the world from the heart of Dubai Marina this Dubai Restaurant Week 2018. From far East Asia to the golden shores of Australia, join the multi award-winning Asia Asia and internationally famed The Atlantic ...