Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (719)
- Front of House (708)
- Chefs (701)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (567)
- Housekeeping (323)
- Finance and Accounts (225)
- Other Department (195)
- Animation and Recreation (183)
- General Management (165)
- Engineering (154)
- Security (70)
- Human Resources (HR) (64)
- Kitchen Stewarding (60)
- Purchase and Stores (56)
- IT and Computers (40)
- Head Office/Corporate (37)
- Training and Development (25)
- Transport (17)
Search By Job Role
- Food & Beverage Waiter (300)
- Other Role (292)
- Commis Chef (229)
- Housekeeping Attendant (218)
- Chef de Partie (205)
- Guest Relations Officer (157)
- Restaurant Manager (148)
- Sales Manager (148)
- Hostess (147)
- Front Office Agent (112)
- Sous Chef (110)
- Front Office Manager (105)
- Banqueting Manager (97)
- Technician (80)
- Sales Executive (76)
- Concierge (74)
- Sales Assistant (72)
- Executive Housekeeper (69)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Ghaya Grand Hotel's partnership with Hozpitality.com proved to be the perfect solution.
- I approached Hozpitality.com because Ghaya Grand Hotel is a competitive giant in the hospitality industry, offering its guests a luxurious experience in Dubai. To maintain our high brand standard we needed a vast and reliable source/ talent pool to fulfill our hiring needs.Our ...
- DCT Abu Dhabi will be the First Arab City to Host PATA ATRTCM
- Al Ain Region to Become First Arab City to Host the Pacific Asia Travel Association Adventure Travel and Responsible Tourism Conference and Mart Emirate becomes host city of choice after joining the Association in 2016, reaffirming its position as a leading cultural, leisure and MICE ...
- Journey Through Asia and to the Shores of Australia
- Asia Asia and the Atlantic take part in Dubai Restaurant Week Discover the secrets of the world from the heart of Dubai Marina this Dubai Restaurant Week 2018. From far East Asia to the golden shores of Australia, join the multi award-winning Asia Asia and internationally famed The Atlantic ...
- Dubai Tourism Participated in SATTE 2018
- Dubai Tourism Highlighted a Myriad of New Launches and Experiences for Indian Travellers at SATTE 2018 Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) participated in the 25th edition of South Asia’s largest travel and tourism exhibition – SATTE 2018. Every year, ...
- The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal Marks Earth Hour with a Special Dinner in the Dark
- Special initiative to create a memorable experience for guests while raising awareness about the 10th anniversary of the global environmental movement Working in line with a long-standing commitment to environmental sustainability, The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal is joining the ...
- Los Huaraches - Noche Mexicana at La Tablita!
- Craving some delicious and authentic Mexican Street Food? La Tablita has got you covered amigos! The award winning restaurant is ready to host yet another evening filled with authentic Mexican cuisine and margaritas at the Noche Mexicana Party – Los Huaraches on Thursday, 1stMarch!Mexico has one of ...
- Nine Out Of 10 Emiratis Recommend Visiting the Island of Ireland
- Independent YouGov Survey Rates Ireland As Friendly and EnjoyableKey Findings:• Over 1,000 UAE residents were surveyed by YouGov• 89% of Emiratis to have visited Ireland enjoyed their trip• 89% of Emiratis to have visited the island think Irish are friendly• 82% of UAE Residents who have not ...
- FORM Hotel Dubai: Disrupting the Norm by Curating Unique Travel Stories
- The Region’s First Design Concept Hotel Set to Open its Doors in March Dubai, 20 February 2018 – Form unique travel experiences at FORM Hotel Dubai next month when Smartotels Hospitality International Limited opens its flagship property, a technology-driven upscale design concept hotel ...
- Dubai’s Hotel Sector Demonstrates Resilience with 11.1% CARG
- Dubai’s hotel sector demonstrates resilience with 11.1% CARG in forecasted inventory over 2017-19 to reach 35.5 million occupied room nights · Available room stock set to hit 132,000 by the end of ...
- Iconic Jazz Bar in the Capital Gets an Upgrade
- Jazz Bar & Dining at Hilton Abu Dhabi now has a new chef, who has launched a menu with her own signature dishes, and a new band – EQ.Jazz Bar & Dining is the place to be this February for a whole new nightlife experience. The best of fine-dining is paired with an energetic four hours of ...