Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Front of House (660)
- Food and Beverage Service (594)
- Chefs (548)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (525)
- Other Department (233)
- Housekeeping (177)
- Finance and Accounts (169)
- Engineering (145)
- Animation and Recreation (127)
- General Management (124)
- Human Resources (HR) (54)
- Security (45)
- Head Office/Corporate (35)
- Kitchen Stewarding (34)
- IT and Computers (30)
- Purchase and Stores (27)
- Training and Development (25)
- Health and Safety (15)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (331)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (240)
- Front Office Manager (188)
- Chef de Partie (177)
- Commis Chef (176)
- Sales Manager (156)
- Guest Relations Officer (135)
- Hostess (120)
- Housekeeping Attendant (118)
- Sous Chef (116)
- Restaurant Manager (99)
- Front Office Agent (97)
- Banqueting Manager (87)
- Technician (87)
- Sales Executive (79)
- Concierge (66)
- Bartender (60)
- Sales & Marketing Director (56)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Escape The Summer Heat with RÜYA Dubai
- Dubai, June 2019: Rüya, Dubai’s award-winning restaurant with its Mekan Lounge located at the Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina, offers guests a cool escape from the summer heat with an array of unique activations to distract from the rising temperatures. Savour summer with a weekly line up of distinct ...
- LUXURIOUS SUMMER OFFERS AT THE RITZ-CARLTON RAS AL KHAIMAH RESORTS
- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, 22 July 2019 – The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert and The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach invite guests to enjoy a collection of exquisite getaway experiences inspired by the season and the region. Marriott Bonvoy members can take ...
- DUBAI TOURISM IN PARTNERSHIP WITH WECHAT LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL AUDIO TOURS
- · 10 immersive audio guides will help Chinese visitors discover Dubai’s iconic landmarks and cultural districts· Mini Program further supports China’s steady growth as one of the city’s leading source ...
- SHANGRI-LA HOTEL AND TRADERS HOTEL, QARYAT AL BERI HAS A NEW DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
- Abu Dhabi, 18 July 2019 – Shangri‑La Hotel and Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi have appointed Adam Harvey as the new director of sales and marketing.Harvey brings over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry gained in London and the UAE. Over the past 11 years in the ...
- Riviera Nayarit: Ideal Spot for Females Traveling Solo or in Groups
- RIVIERA NAYARIT, MEXICO (July 2019) – When choosing their next destination, females traveling solo or in groups should keep Riviera Nayarit in mind for a getaway filled with adventure, cultural immersion and exquisite culinary offerings. According to the Travel Industry Association, an ...
- DUBAI COLLEGE OF TOURISM HELD ITS GRADUATION CEREMONY FOR GRADUATING CLASS 2019
- · Students honoured for successful completion of Certificate Programmes in Tourism, Hospitality, Events, Retail and Culinary Arts· Students can now transition into Dubai’s thriving tourism workforce, or ...
- Turkish Airlines adds Bali (Indonesia)a world-renowned tourist destination to its flight network
- Flying to more countries and international destinations than any other airline in the world, Turkish Airlines inaugurated its direct flights between its home base Istanbul and world-renowned tourist destination, Bali (Indonesia) on July 17, 2019. Having operated with the airlines’ first Boeing ...
- ENJOY HAKKATINI NIGHTS THIS SUMMER
- ABU DHABI, UAE, JUNE 2019: This summer, Hakkasan Abu Dhabi brings the crowd inside for Hakkatini Nights. Everyday, from 6pm to 8pm and Wednesday between 6pm and 11pm, guests can relax, socialize, sip and taste, the exclusive package of two selected beverages from specially created menu and ...
- Desire Riviera Maya Pearl's Mansion is Now Open For Reservation
- Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, July 18, 2019 — Desire Mansion, the newest addition to Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort, is now officially taking reservations for stays starting February 2020.The hotel has also announced the lineup of exclusive amenities for guests staying at the boutique ...
- LEVA Hotels & Resorts Sees Growth in GCC with a Compelling Brand Proposition
- The newly launched LEVA Hotels & Resorts has rolled out an aggressive expansion strategy targeting the GCC as its primary growth market long with Africa and Asia.Making the announcement, Mr. JS Anand, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of LEVA Hotels & Resorts, said, “LEVA is a dynamic ...