Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
- Hotels Clubs and Spas (6089)
- Retail/ Shopping Malls (274)
- Airlines (86)
- Restaurant/ Bars and café (85)
- Other Industry (28)
- Cruise lines/Ships (18)
- Catering Companies (16)
- Facilities Management (9)
- Hospitality Management Schools (6)
- Hospitality Suppliers (4)
- Management Consultancy (3)
- Travel Industry (3)
- PR and Advertising (0)
Search By Department
- Front Office/Rooms Division (1590)
- Food and Beverage Service (962)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (840)
- Food Production/ Kitchen (674)
- Engineering and projects (397)
- Housekeeping (395)
- General Management/ GM (308)
- Retail/Store Management (218)
- Finance and Accounts (203)
- Spa and Health Club (190)
- Human Resources (HR) (168)
- Security and Transport (105)
- Other Department (76)
- Administration and Secretary (71)
- Customer Service (65)
- IT and Computers (62)
- Kitchen Stewarding (51)
- Travel Management (49)
Search By Location
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- ETIHAD AVIATION GROUP MAKES MAJOR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH OF ITS STAFF, BACKED BY HAAD
- Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) will introduce healthier Weqaya-approved meal options to its staff restaurants after signing an agreement with The Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD).The agreement represents a significant commitment by EAG to the wellbeing of its employees, while contributing to a ...
- Listing | The Last of Ladies Night at Dubai Marina Yacht Club!
- Create unforgettable moments on Aquara terrace as we celebrate the best of Dubai Marina Yacht Club this December. We are treating ladies to three complimentary glasses of grape beverages from Saturday to Tuesday, throughout the month.Date: Saturday to Tuesday Time: 8pm to 11pmThis offer is not ...
- IMG Worlds unveils newest theme park “IMG Worlds of Legends”
- · Six global entertainment brands choose Dubai and IMG Worlds as the home of their first ever theme park.Dubai, UAE; 6 December 2016: IMG Worlds, Dubai-based owner and operator of the world’s largest indoor theme park, IMG Worlds of Adventure, ...
- BEACH ROTANA ABU DHABI INTRODUCES FESTIVE GINGERBREAD TRAIN
- Abu Dhabi, December 5 2016 – Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi has added some great new touches for this year’s festive season. One of the highlights is the new giant gingerbread train on display in the lobby.A first in the 23-year history of the Beach Rotana, it is sure to become a seasonal photo opportunity ...
- SEARCH FOR UAE’S MOST EXHAUSTED PARENTS LAUNCHED TO HELP THEM WAKE UP WONDERFUL AND TAKE A BREAK
- DUBAI, UAE 6 December 2016 – You see them everywhere – the mall, supermarket, park and office. They walk around in a daze, with bags under their eyes, a permanent attachment to a large cup of coffee and a wide-eyed glaze as they stare off into the distance fantasizing about going back to ...
- MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL REDEFINES THE HIGH-END HOSPITALITY LANDSCAPE, DOUBLING ITS LUXURY FOOTPRINT ACROSS EIGHT DISTINCT BRANDS
- Dubai, UAE, 6th December, 2016 – From International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) Cannes, Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) today announced that the company continues to grow its leadership position in luxury, doubling its portfolio of luxury hotels through the recent merger with Starwood ...
- Mall of the Emirates and Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates ring in the festive season in a delicious way!
- Dubai, UAE, 5 December 2016 – Mall of the Emirates, Majid Al Futtaim’s leading lifestyle destination, and Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, are set to host the 11th Annual Stollen Charity Cake Sale, on Friday December 9 from 10am.This highly anticipated festive family event hopes to set a new ...
- GCC F&B industry experiencing unprecedented growth buoyed by rising population & tourists arrivals, says report
- · Food consumption alone expected to reach 51.9 million metric tons by 2019 · CAGR of 3.5 per cent in food consumption between 2014 and 2019 projected · ...
- Emaar Hospitality Group announces grand prize winner of U By Emaar’s 'Summer of You' campaign
- Following the successful completion of U By Emaar’s ‘Summer of You’ campaign, Emaar Hospitality Group announced Marwa Shamseldin as the grand prize winner. Chris Newman, Chief Operations Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group, met the winner of the year-long stay in a luxurious one-bedroom ...
- Dubai Festival City Prepares to Launch a new Global Attraction for Dubai
- Dubai, UAE, 5th December 2016: Dubai Festival City (DFC), an Al-Futtaim group development, has announced a first-of-its-kind attraction set to open in a matter of weeks. The innovative and spectacular multimedia show located within the unforgettable stage of Festival Bay, will bring together ...