Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (645)
- Front of House (635)
- Chefs (625)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (501)
- Housekeeping (287)
- Finance and Accounts (231)
- Other Department (206)
- General Management (173)
- Engineering (168)
- Animation and Recreation (166)
- Security (61)
- Purchase and Stores (54)
- Human Resources (HR) (48)
- Kitchen Stewarding (46)
- IT and Computers (44)
- Head Office/Corporate (29)
- Training and Development (25)
- Health and Safety (19)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (330)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (236)
- Chef de Partie (193)
- Commis Chef (192)
- Housekeeping Attendant (178)
- Restaurant Manager (158)
- Hostess (139)
- Guest Relations Officer (137)
- Sales Manager (133)
- Front Office Manager (111)
- Sous Chef (107)
- Front Office Agent (94)
- Banqueting Manager (90)
- Technician (79)
- Chief Engineer (75)
- Concierge (73)
- Executive Housekeeper (66)
- Sales Executive (63)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- IHCL Announces its First Taj in Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Hisham Ebeid, Senior Executive, Hospitality, Umm Al Qura and Mr. Puneet Chhatwal, MD & CEO, The Indian Hotels Company LimitedIn a major milestone, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) the leading hospitality company in South Asia, today announced its foray into the Holy City of Makkah, ...
- Maharashtra to Promote itself as Medical and Wellness Tourism Destination at ATM 2018
- MTDC to discuss strategic partnerships with tourism professionals and potential investors at the Middle East’s premier travel and tourism exhibition.Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) announced its participation in Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2018, which will be held at the Dubai ...
- IHG Strengthens Partnership with Al-Futtaim
- Signs a management agreement for Staybridge Suites Dubai Festival City, and opens Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City in presence of H.E. Helal Saeed Almarri, Director- General, Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce IHG and Al-Futtaim open Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City in the presence of H.E. ...
- Bombay Brasserie Unites the Flavours of India this Ramadan
- Bombay Brasserie, Taj Dubai’s award winning Indian designer kitchen presents a carefully crafted Iftar experience that pays homage to traditional Ramadan dishes still savoured in the iconic Indian cities of Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Guests will be immersed in this culinary tale of ...
- Yalla! Come Down to Burger & Lobster this Ramadan
- This Ramadan, Burger & Lobster will be offering two very strong contenders to satisfy those hunger pangs to the fullest for friends & family alike.With a dual offering, one that caters to individuals and the other for family and friends, fans of the adored restaurant can savour the flavours ...
- Meet the New YCI Graduates
- Discover how the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut has worked with Youth Career Initiative (YCI) to create opportunities and launch new hospitality careers. Three Youth Career Initiative candidates marked the first steps in their hospitality industry careers last Thursday, as we celebrated the ...
- AHIC 2018 - Highlights from Day 2
- Opening Keynote - His Excellency Mohamed Alabbar discussion with BBC HARDtalk presenter Stephen SackurToday saw the official opening of AHIC 2018 by Conference Host and Patron, His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, followed an exclusive conversation with His Excellency Mohamed Alabbar, ...
- Record Attendance at the 14th Edition of the AHIC Held for the First Time in RAK
- Record attendance at the 14th edition of the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) held for the first time in Ras Al KhaimahHis Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi officially opens AHIC 2018The Arabian Hotel Investment Conference 2018 (AHIC) officially opened today at the purpose-built ...
- Ramadan Specials at Ghaya Grand Dubai
- The most anticipated time of the year is back. The team at the Ghaya Grand is all set to offer you a unique and delightful Iftar experience.Make us your ultimate food destination and savor the finest traditional Arabic delicacies coupled with the best international favoritesin the most ...
- Arabian Travel Market Celebrates 25th year with Largest ever Hotel Exhibition Space
- Middle East’s largest travel trade event will celebrate its 25th year, with over 2,500 exhibiting companies and an expected 40,000 visitors, showcasing the largest ever hotel exhibition space in the show’s historyFrom left to right: Anwar A.Z Abu Monassar, Destination Director, Strategy ...