Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Front of House (569)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (567)
- Chefs (532)
- Food and Beverage Service (502)
- Housekeeping (228)
- Finance and Accounts (184)
- Other Department (184)
- General Management (141)
- Engineering (132)
- Animation and Recreation (127)
- Security (54)
- Human Resources (HR) (51)
- IT and Computers (47)
- Kitchen Stewarding (41)
- Purchase and Stores (37)
- Head Office/Corporate (34)
- Training and Development (23)
- Facilities Management (9)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (307)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (183)
- Commis Chef (182)
- Chef de Partie (161)
- Housekeeping Attendant (154)
- Sales Manager (140)
- Guest Relations Officer (127)
- Hostess (107)
- Restaurant Manager (105)
- Sous Chef (102)
- Front Office Manager (97)
- Sales Assistant (82)
- Store Manager (77)
- Front Office Agent (74)
- Technician (69)
- Banqueting Manager (68)
- Sales & Marketing Director (59)
- Concierge (57)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Address Boulevard Appointed New Executive Chef Gautier Gaschi
- There are exciting things cooking up at the award-winning city lifestyle resort, Address Boulevard! Ideally located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, Address Boulevard welcomes Gautier Gaschi as the new Executive Chef, adding to its impressive portfolio of culinary team.Having worked in ...
- Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria Appoints New General Mananger
- Dubai, UAE – Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria, an iconic five star hotel situated in the heritage heart of the city, is delighted to welcome Mr. David Harb as the new General Manager of the hotel. David joins Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria from his recently held position as ...
- #MyDubai Competition Winners Share their Top Picks of the City’s Best Spots to Help Friends and Family Explore Dubai in 72 hours
- Dubai, UAE - Following the launch of the #MyDubai social media competition by Dubai’s Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism), residents across the city have been uploading inspirational images onto their social media platforms for a chance of winning two Emirates return ...
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai Appoints Purnima Sunil as the New DOSM
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai has announced the appointment of Purnima Sunil. as the Director of Sales and Marketing. With over two decades of widespread experience in the hospitality industry, Purnima has an outstanding track record. Her previous employment was with Bonnington Hotel Dubai, where ...
- Sebastian Berinato – New General Manager at The Marine
- The Marine hotel, in Hermanus, a member of The Liz McGrath Collection, has appointed Sebastian Berinato as the new General Manager, as of January 2019. He is an award-winning hotelier, who has over forty years ‘experience within the hospitality industry. He has an American Hotel and Motel ...
- Unwind in Luxury with The Residence by Cenizaro Hotels
- This new year, guests can enhance their wellbeing and unwind in luxury with The Residence Hotel and Resort’s many new health and wellness offers. Whether it’s yoga overlooking views of the sea at The Residence Maldives, waking to the sound of the waves hitting the shores at The Residence ...
- The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort to host ‘Matt Robert’s Wellness Retreat’
- Maldives - The UK’s premier fitness expert is inviting guests at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort to experience the ultimate getaway that is guaranteed to generate a feeling of health and well-being, both mentally and physically.The tropical vegetation and white-sand beaches of The St. ...
- An Exclusive Valentine’s Day Menu at Gürkan Şef Steakhouse
- The Gürkan Şef steakhouse is the place to be this Valentine’s Day to indulge in a unique mouthwatering Turkish steakhouse experience. Guests can treat their loved ones to an unforgettable night with the steakhouse’s specially curated valentine’s menu. The exclusive Valentine’s Day set ...
- Hop off your Saddle and Enjoy a Country Breakfast Menu at Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
- With great anticipation to enjoy Dubai’s pleasant weather, a variety of exciting outdoor dining and leisure activities await you at Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, overlooking the majestic and lush surroundings. This Friday, hop off your saddle and enjoy a country breakfast menu specifically ...
- Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an Art at PRANZO at Time Oak Hotel and Suites Dubai
- Written by Vandana Raj Bhatt- MD, Hozpitality GroupIn Italy, the midday meal (pranzo) is a sort of sprawling feast, lasting hours. It is the reason many of the shops in Italy are closed between noon and 3 pm. Because food is more important than Capitalism. Sometimes, the people in Italy eat in late ...