Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Chefs (636)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (604)
- Front of House (545)
- Food and Beverage Service (538)
- Other Department (233)
- Housekeeping (229)
- Finance and Accounts (206)
- Engineering (147)
- General Management (146)
- Animation and Recreation (143)
- Kitchen Stewarding (69)
- Security (57)
- IT and Computers (45)
- Human Resources (HR) (44)
- Head Office/Corporate (32)
- Purchase and Stores (32)
- Training and Development (24)
- Health and Safety (17)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (339)
- Commis Chef (216)
- Chef de Partie (191)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (188)
- Housekeeping Attendant (157)
- Sales Manager (139)
- Guest Relations Officer (126)
- Hostess (121)
- Sous Chef (121)
- Restaurant Manager (118)
- Sales Assistant (105)
- Front Office Agent (102)
- Front Office Manager (98)
- Technician (91)
- Store Manager (89)
- Banqueting Manager (65)
- Sales & Marketing Director (64)
- Bartender (57)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts Introduces the Newest Addition to its Luxury Offering; Tennis Court at OZEN Maadhoo
- Uplifting its luxury lifestyle offering, OZEN by Atmosphere at Maadhoo introduces the latest addition to its all-inclusive experience with the Atmosphere Indulgence™ Luxury All-Inclusive Holiday Plan. Surrounded by the turquoise waters of Maadhoo Island, the tennis court at OZEN is sure to take ...
- Dubai Tourism Extends its Support to Local Turtle Rehabilitation Project
- Dubai’s Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) has joined hands with the Jumeirah Group in support of their conservation efforts across the emirate. In an event that took place on the beach in front of Jumeirah Al Naseem on Thursday 15 November, Jumeirah conservationists, ...
- BiCE Ristorante Welcomes the 10th Italian Cuisine World Summit to Dubai
- As the Italian Cuisine World Summit comes to town, it brings with it the highest quality of Italian design and dishes, as well as experts in the field, including producers and restaurateurs. The Summit is the largest of it’s kind, promoting the country’s exquisite food and wholesome culture, ...
- Marriott Hotels Spark New Perspectives with First Ever Ted Fellows Salon in Egypt
- Marriott Hotels in partnership with TED, hosted its first ever TED Fellows Salon in Egypt, sparking meaningful conversations on “Egypt’s Cultural Past and Present” at the Marriott Mena House, Cairo. Against the dramatic backdrop of the Mighty Pyramids of Giza, renowned TED Fellows, educational ...
- IHG Promotes Christian Hempell to Senior Vice President for Global Loyalty & Partnerships
- IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group®), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, announces the promotion of Christian Hempell to Senior Vice President of Global Loyalty and Partnerships.In this new role, Hempell leads a team that is developing even more compelling loyalty programs for new and ...
- Arabian Travel Market Signs Partnership with Emaar Hospitality Group to be ATM’s Official Hotel Partner
- Reed Travel Exhibitions, organiser of Arabian Travel Market (ATM), the leading travel and tourism event for inbound and outbound tourism professionals in the Middle East, has renewed its host hotel partnership with Emaar Hospitality Group.Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality and leisure ...
- Jeroen Elmendorp Appointed as General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai has welcomed Jeroen Elmendorp as the new General Manager of the legendary beachfront resort which this year celebrates 20 years of excellence. With experience spanning three continents, Dutch national Jeroen brings more than two decades of expertise in leading luxury ...
- Hozpitality Round table:- Would HR be soon taking a role of a GM?
- We believe HR is now actively involved in PR and Marketing of a hotel and hoping soon we would see many HR professionals taking a GM role. Traditional HR was involved in recruitment, payroll and staff retention but in past few years there is a tremendous change in job role. We have seen them ...
- Batman: Knight Flight Takes to Gotham City Skies at Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- The Bat-Signal shone bright this week in Gotham City at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, marking the inaugural flight of Batman: Knight Flight, inspired by DC’s iconic Super Hero. This ride combines a high-tech flight simulator with ...
- Hilton Dubai The Walk Appoints Gisele Clark as New Hotel Manager
- Hilton Dubai The Walk is pleased to welcome Gisele Clark, an established hospitality professional, as the Hotel Manager of the famed property.Mrs. Clark will be joining the hotel with over 20 years of experience in hospitality leadership, which includes managing and motivating teams to ensure they ...