Search for the best Hospitality Jobs
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Front of House (576)
- Food and Beverage Service (523)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (512)
- Chefs (476)
- Other Department (185)
- Housekeeping (169)
- Finance and Accounts (157)
- General Management (140)
- Engineering (129)
- Animation and Recreation (104)
- Human Resources (HR) (63)
- Security (41)
- Head Office/Corporate (36)
- IT and Computers (36)
- Kitchen Stewarding (36)
- Training and Development (32)
- Purchase and Stores (27)
- Health and Safety (8)
Search By Job Role
- Other Role (324)
- Food & Beverage Waiter (175)
- Commis Chef (156)
- Sales Manager (149)
- Chef de Partie (143)
- Guest Relations Officer (119)
- Housekeeping Attendant (116)
- Restaurant Manager (110)
- Hostess (108)
- Sous Chef (103)
- Banqueting Manager (97)
- Front Office Manager (89)
- Front Office Agent (70)
- Chief Engineer (67)
- Concierge (65)
- Sales Assistant (64)
- Technician (64)
- Sales Executive (57)
Search By Location
Search By Area
Find your next Hospitality Jobs with us
Are you ready for an exciting career in hospitality? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Dubai and the UAE, retail jobs in Asia, and cruising jobs around the world, millions of workers all around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet hotel guests in Dubai, Frankfurt, Davos; become an executive chef in Abu Dhabi or Tokyo; or serve up coffee in Qatar, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective global hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Dubai hotel jobs" or "Qatar hotel jobs".
In addition to listing jobs in Dubai, UAE, Mumbai, Europe and around the world, Hozpitality.com offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hospitality travel bookings etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find cruise ship jobs, catering jobs, travel jobs, sous chef jobs, and more with Hozpitality.com, a world of opportunities…
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Launches Campaign to Celebrate Global Meetings Industry Day
- Dubai, UAE – May 22, 2019 – Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading luxury hospitality company, launched a worldwide campaign celebrating Global Meetings Industry Day (#GMID19), the annual celebration that profiles the importance of business meetings, events and ...
- Avani Hotels & Resorts Appoints New Vice President of Operations
- Bangkok, 22 April 2019: Avani Hotels & Resorts, one of Asia’s fastest growing upscale brands, is delighted to announce the appointment of Javier Pardo as Vice President of Operations for Avani Hotels & Resorts, effective April 2019. Javier reports directly to Robert Kunkler, Chief Operating ...
- Welcome the Future at Expo 2020 in Dubai, UAE
- Hayyakum everyone, let’s welcome the world together. Hayyakum means, extending the warm hospitality of the UAE to all. It’s about spreading excitement and providing ways for everyone across the UAE to be part of Expo 2020 by welcoming the world to this beautiful country. Expo-2020 will begin on ...
- Indulge in an Afternoon Tea Experience this Summer at Armani/Lounge
- The creamy saltiness of a European cheese, the sweetness of seasonal fruits, that first sip of your favourite tea blend…. it must be summer!Escape the rising temperatures and enjoy a quintessentially English tradition of sophisticated afternoon tea packed with European flair as ...
- Hilton Appoints New Managing Director
- RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE – May 2019 – Hilton has announced the appointment of Alessandro Redaelli to the new position of Managing Director. In this new role, Redaelli will be oversee the management and operations for three prestigious hotels; Luxury Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, Hilton Al Hamra Beach ...
- A Delectable Lunch or Dinner at carine on Mother's Day
- Delight your mom this Mother’s Day on 26th May 2019 with a delectable lunch or dinner at carine, Emirates Golf Club, where moms will be presented with a bouquet of tulips, homemade cookies and a lovely gift that she will treasure forever.Mother’s Day is a worldwide celebration, with every ...
- Pharaoh Restaurant Serves an Iftar Buffet for for an Affordable Price of only AED 89!
- Are you still searching for a great place to spend your Iftar dinner? Come and visit Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa with your family and friends and experience a true Arabian hospitality at the Pharaoh restaurant.Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is strategically located on Al Fahidi Street, Al ...
- Completion of “Great Move” at the New Istanbul Airport
- With the completion of “Great Move” to its brand new home base, Istanbul Airport, one of the most significant cornerstones of the Turkish aviation history, Turkish Airlines will open five passenger lounges available for Business Class, Miles & Smiles Elite Plus & Elite, Star Alliance Gold ...
- Barcelo Hotel Group to Manage a Property in Ras Al Khaimah
- Dubai, May 2019: The master developer of freehold properties in Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan, has confirmed Barceló Hotel Group as the operator of its five star, allinclusive resort hotel, set to open in Q3 of 2021. The 500 key property will be located on the luxurious Al Marjan Island of the ...
- Marriott International Shares 'Iftar for Cabs' Initiative
- Dubai, UAE – 15 May, 2019 – As part of its ongoing commitment to the Holy Month of Ramadan, Marriott International celebrated the tenth annual ‘Iftar for Cabs’ initiative at participating Marriott International hotels in the Middle East and Africa, including over 50 properties ...