Welcome to Hozpitality! Hozpitality is a platform to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Hozpitality Group (“Hozpitality” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “Hozpitality Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the Hozpitality Platform, you consent to these terms
1. The Mission of the Hozpitality Platform
Hozpitality’s mission is to bring Hospitality Industry together. The Hozpitality platform offers a place to connect with people interested in Hospitality industry. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world and the industry.
2. Using the Hozpitality Platform
- Who Can Use It. Use of the Hozpitality Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- Acceptable Use Policy. In your interaction with others on the Hozpitality Platform, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your Hozpitality account if you violate any Hozpitality policy or for any other reason
- Changes to the Hozpitality Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the Hozpitality Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Hozpitality Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at email@example.com. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
3. Your Content
- Definition of Your Content. The Hozpitality Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Hozpitality Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Hozpitality Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- . License and Permission to Use Your Content.
Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the Hozpitality Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate Hozpitality’s Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy , Trademark Policy, other published Hozpitality policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the Hozpitality Platform, you grant Hozpitality and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the Hozpitality Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for Hozpitality to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with Hozpitality for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of Your Content through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the Hozpitality Platform to use and modify Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on www.hozpitality.com , except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of www.hozpitality.com. Hozpitality may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by Hozpitality at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for Hozpitality to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that Hozpitality may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Hozpitality, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of the Hozpitality Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
4. Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials . All intellectual property in or related to the Hozpitality Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the Hozpitality marks, the Hozpitality logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of Hozpitality Group., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other Hozpitality users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- Data.All data Hozpitality collects (“Data”) about use of the Hozpitality Platform by you or others is the property of Hozpitality Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
- Our License to You.
Permitted uses.If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, widget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the Hozpitality Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the Hozpitality Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
No Endorsement or Verification.. Please note that the Hozpitality Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the Hozpitality Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Hozpitality Platform by anyone.
Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of Hozpitality's users or Hozpitality. The content, information and services made available on the Hozpitality Platform are protected by UAE and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the Hozpitality Platform in connection with your use of the Hozpitality Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Hozpitality gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post Our Content and Materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the content in question was added to the Hozpitality Platform after Feb 2020; (b) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on the Hozpitality Platform; (c) you do not modify the content; (d) you attribute Hozpitality by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on www.hozpitality.com on every page that contains Our Content and Materials; (e) upon request, either by Hozpitality or a user, you remove the user's name from content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (f) upon request, either by Hozpitality or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on the Hozpitality Platform; and (g) upon request, either by Hozpitality or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on the Hozpitality Platform; (h) you don’t republish more than a small portion of Our Content and Materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by Hozpitality, or any Hozpitality user, without separate, express prior written permission from us
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the Hozpitality Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
5. Integrated Service Provider
6. More About Certain Offerings on the Hozpitality Platform
- Advertisements. The Hozpitality Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the Hozpitality Platform, queries made through the Hozpitality Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by Hozpitality are subject to change. In consideration for Hozpitality granting you access to and use of the Hozpitality Platform, you agree that Hozpitality and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Hozpitality Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on the Hozpitality Platform.
Reviews on Hozpitality:- You should only Report reviews that violate our policies. Do not flag a review just because you disagree with it or do not like it. Reviews that only include a star rating should not be reported. Unless we find some other violation of our policies, we allow our users to stand by their reviews. All content decisions are within our sole discretion and we do not negotiate about them.
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors. Some users who post content are members of legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should be not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. Hozpitality has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their answers. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- Buttons, Links and Widgets. You have permission to use Hozpitality’s buttons, links, and widgets, subject to these Terms of Service (including the disclaimers and limitations of liability) and provided that: (a) your use of such buttons, links and widgets link only to the Hozpitality Platform; (b) you will not modify such buttons, links, or widgets or associated code in any manner; (c) you will not use any such buttons, links, or widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that Hozpitality endorses, sponsors, or recommends the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used; and (d) the use of such buttons, links and widgets, and the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used do not violate Hozpitality’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Web resources and third-party services. The Hozpitality Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risk arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
- Services that Require Separate Agreement.Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
7. Reporting Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights, Hozpitality Policies, or Applicable Laws
We have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of Hozpitality policies or applicable laws.
- Reports of Other Violations. If you believe content on the Hozpitality Platform violates Hozpitality’s Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise violates applicable law (apart from copyright or trademark violations) or other Hozpitality policies, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF HOZPITALITY ENTITIES TO YOU.
HOZPITALITY Group (HOZPITALITY) operates search services for education with the goal of helping individuals and businesses find suitable education. This means that we offer you as a user the ability to make enquiries and information requests on courses via the Website (referred to below as the "Course"). The Website lists the Courses that the Service can be used for. After users have completed a request via the Website, We, as part of the Service, send your request to the relevant Provider. The site also has a number of features to help you find the right education such as grade calculation, education-related quizzes, brochure downloads and similar education-related features.
9.2 Information requests and enquiries
All requests are made through the Website by selecting one or more Courses and enquiring for more information. Once you have completed a request, we will send your request to the education provider and they will contact you with more information. The education provider will save your information to help you in your education selection process. This may include marketing services, direct communications in the form of newsletters and other targeted communications, as well as data collection and analysis.
9.3 Content and components of the course
Through the Website, We will present you with as detailed a description as possible for all courses in order to help You as the Customer obtain information that is as useful as possible. However, We reserve ourselves from this responsibility because, in some cases, there may be missing information or changes in the course. If You have any questions about any of the Courses or if You have further questions, please contact our customer service by e-mail at email@example.com . For specific questions regarding a Course we refer you to the relevant Provider.
10. Your responsibilities
11. Personal data management and data protection
At HOZPITALITY, your personal information is always protected from unauthorized access. HOZPITALITY cares for personal integrity. We always prioritize the protection of all personal information that you entrust to us. Only a limited number of individuals with special privileges have access to the information.
HOZPITALITY processes your personal data with the purpose of managing the customer relationship, fulfilling the required obligation to provide information to the legal authorities and for providing information about HOZPITALITY's services through marketing. We handle collected personal information primarily with the aim of forwarding it to the organizer of the education and for performing identification, customer analysis, marketing and business development. If personal data is submitted for treatment on behalf of HOZPITALITY, it is made in accordance with a special agreement with a confidentiality obligation. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, You agree that personal data collected by HOZPITALITY may be disclosed to one or more of HOZPITALITY's affiliates, which in turn may provide you with various types of offers that we consider may be useful to you.
You can of course get details about what information about you HOZPITALITY is processing and also request that the data be deleted or changed if it is incorrect or incomplete. You can also request that your information is not processed or used for information. As a policy, we delete all personal information 24 months after you last used our services. Use of services includes the use of features on the site as well as an active click on one of our send-outs.
You are responsible for updating your information through our Website, in order to fulfill our commitments. HOZPITALITY is not responsible for any consequences that may be derived from invalid customer information such as incorrect delivery address, phone number or e-mail address. If you have questions about how we treat personal information, please contact our customer service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The right to be forgotten
If you wish to delete your personal information, email email@example.com
Accordingly, HOZPITALITY hereby disclaims, to the extent permitted by applicable law, from liability for direct and indirect damages and/or losses or damages incurred by Customers or any third party in connection with the use or obstacles of the use of the Service no matter how the damage occurs and regardless of whether the damage is caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise
The limitation of liability in this section does not alter or limit a Customer's rights as a consumer and does not exclude or limit liability to such extent as is not permitted by applicable law.
Providers offering Courses or other products or services through the Website and the Service are independent suppliers and are not to be considered as employees of, or agents of, HOZPITALITY, its partners or Suppliers.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any other reason, such provision shall be deemed to be omitted and shall not affect the validity or enforcement of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
These Terms have been prepared and should be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
HOZPITALITY reserves the right to transfer its rights and obligations under the Third Party Terms, provided that the Accepting Company/Person is reasonably expected to fulfill its obligations under the Terms in a Satisfactory manner for the Customer
15. Dispute resolution
In the event of dispute between HOZPITALITY and Customer arising from these Terms, or for any other reason, the parties shall first try to settle the dispute by agreement. If the parties cannot agree, the dispute may be decided by the General Complaints Board in UAE, India and Canada, insofar as the board is competent to examine the matter. Otherwise, the dispute will be settled by the General Court in UAE, India and Canada.
Any questions regarding this Agreement, or any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Hozpitality or its business, should be directed to Hozpitality at:
Canada:- P.O. Box 43018, Toronto, ON, Canada
Dubai:- P.O Box- 119395, Dubai, UAE
India:- 411, Twin Arcade, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai