Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa & Casino Resort Introduces 'Serenade Preferred Club' Five-star Experience
Featuring premium amenities at no additional cost to guests staying in top tier room categories.
PUNTA CANA, Dominican Republic (July 28, 2020)- The all-inclusiveSerenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort, opening later this year in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, will offer an elevated five-star guest experience with the introduction of the "Serenade Preferred Club" featuring premium amenities at no additional cost to guests staying in top tier room categories.
Serenade Punta Cana's comprehensive vacation is highlighted by luxury accommodations, amenities and services that appeal to families, couples and guests of all ages. The Serenade Preferred Club is included for guests reserving the resort's Ocean View Superior, Premium and Serenade suites and includes the following, which is in addition to the standard all-inclusive amenities:
- Exclusive Master Class in Nikkei with demonstrations in the flavors of the renowned Japanese-Peruvian cuisine
- Barista Workshop exclusive activity where guests experience making different coffees and participate in a blind tasting to identify the different coffee aromas.
- Cocktail Master Class exclusive activity with guests receiving cocktail lessons with an internationally recognized bartender.
- Exclusive Wine and Cava Tasting workshop where participants learn to identify the intricacies of the different drinks from an internationally renowned sommelier.
- VIP area on the resort's beach featuring European- and Asian-style Balinese sun beds, hammocks and beach umbrellas. Both the exclusive pool and the VIP beach area will have personalized wait staff service offering guests a selection of hot and cold appetizers, exclusive dishes and beverages.
- Access to Sunset Bar, a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool where guests enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and majestic sunsets. Sunset Bar features a terrace with sunbathing area and an exclusive bar area highlighted by carefully selected international drinks such as Cava sparkling wines, champagne, and other innovative cocktails. The atmosphere is further enhanced by a variety of musical performances sprinkled throughout the day.
- Exclusive gourmet restaurant NOT - "Not an Ordinary Thing" offering private service for breakfast and lunch, as well as a carefully selected menu of international culinary specialties for dinner service and a complete wine, Cava and champagne menu.
- Exclusive lounge with concierge service. Guests can enjoy a special selection of light dining fare, plus snacks, pastries and baked goods.
- VIP Terrace Bar featuring cocktail service, ice cream and natural smoothies made with tropical fruits, Cavas, champagne and premium international drinks.
- Exclusive pool with Jacuzzi and sunbathing area featuring use of lounge chairs, hammocks and beach umbrellas.
- Nightly turn-down service; access to a special pillow menu featuring five different types of pillows; a personal premium vanity kit and premium bathrobes and slippers for use in the suite.
- Private check-in and check-out
- Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Guests staying in the Luxury Swim-Out Suites (ocean view and garden view), Deluxe Junior Suite and the Master Suites can pay to upgrade to enjoy the amenities of the Serenade Preferred Club by paying a supplement of US$55 per person, per night.
The standard all-inclusive experience (offered in all room categories) features meals at seven restaurants; alcoholic and non-alcoholic national and international beverages at eight bars; cold and hot snacks at the food truck located on the beach; coffee and chocolate shop; room service from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; standard Wi-Fi internet access; use of the fully-equipped fitness center; daily activities on the beach and at the pool; entrance for the kids and teens clubs; use of non-motorized water sports; nightly entertainment (casino, disco and shows); and gratuities, taxes and surcharges.
About Punta Cana
Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort is a 10-minute drive from Punta Cana International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Punta Cana. Known as the region of the Dominican Republic where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea, Punta Cana attracts vacationers from around the world to the country's east coast. Nestled across 100 miles of the world's top beaches, Punta Cana is the Dominican Republic's most lavish and popular destination.
About Serenade Caribbean Hotels
Serenade Caribbean Hotels is a management company formed to operate resorts in the Caribbean by Spain-based Best Hotels. Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa Casino Resort is the first hotel developed by Serenade Caribbean Hotels.